Monday, April 28, 2014

girls bathroom


It's 2:19 on a Friday after school. I have no where to be. I have no where to go. 

Right now I'm just in the girls bathroom, locked up in a stall. It's uncomfortable. I don't want to sit down on the toilet or the floor so I just stand leaning against the cold brick wall. Cuddling up to it while I sob because it's the only one that will hold me. 

Maybe I'll eat my lunch that I was supposed to eat between 12:12-12:45 but couldn't because the saltwater coming from my eyes didn't mix well pb&j sandwiches. Maybe while I'm in here, thinking about what I don't want, I'll shed a few more tears. It's not very hard because it feels like I've been doing this for years. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was one of my favorites and when I found out it was you I wasn't surprised at all because you are so funny and sweet just like your blog and this broke my heart. I need to give you my number because we need to start hanging out ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I can't count how many times I've felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete