Sunday, March 2, 2014

Walt

"Never stop dreaming" you said.
but what if people laugh at my dreams?
what if people tell me my dreams are unrealistic?
what if you Walt, the very man that creates happiness..... stole mine?
what if you Walt, told me that i'm silly to dream such things?
you're a liar Walt.
don't tell me to "never stop dreaming" when you don't mean it.... when you destroy my dreams.
what am i supposed to do now?
what do i do with my dreams?
let them go? cuz following them is out of the question now that you've shut me down.
do i keep them in and pretend that they don't exist?
lock them up inside my mind and my heart and throw away the key?
keep them a secret until night falls and i'm in my bed; after i turn off my lamp is it ok to cry about you and all my lost dreams then?
everyone is asleep so no one will hear me. and if my mom comes in to check on me i can face the other way so she won't see the tears silently roll down my cheek.
at night can i take out my dreams?
is it ok to think about what might have been then?
can i dream about dreaming?
or will you just sneak up on me and take those away too?

I don't know...
i don't even know what i'm saying anymore....
all i know is that


you're a liar Walt.

and i'm not too fond of liars...but i am so very fond of you. so i don't know where to go from here, Walt.
help me Walt.
please, please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment