Sunday, March 2, 2014

nice

"no suzie, don't send that!"
"why not?! i'm just wishing him luck"
"no don't...... sometimes.... you're just too nice?"


STOP!!! i'm so sick of everyone saying i'm TOO nice, i'm TOO good, i'm TOO kind, i'm TOO sweet. i hate the word too. the word "too" means  "a higher degree than is desirable." this is ridiculous. how can there be a "desired amount" on niceness, and goodness, and kindness, and sweetness? apparently in this world there is a limit on it.

also STOP calling me nice, because you don't know the real me. sometimes all i want to say is "shut up" and "i hate you" and i'll say hate because hate is a strong word. and i also want to say "please stop. you're making me gag" and "can i please throw a BRICK at your face" and "i'd rather die than to be in your presence right now."

(ok that was a bit extreme... i half take it back. just some people make me really unhappy....but anyways back to people calling me TOO nice)

like are you kidding me? i'm sorry that i'm just doing what i've been taught since kindergarten....to share. but growing older i'm not sharing my toys anymore, i am sharing my love and my heart. i was taught this year that "whenever you have an urge to show love to people, you ALWAYS do it. No matter what".... so i guess i'm sorry for being too kind, and for showing my love....

Actually no. i'm not sorry.
i'm not sorry at all.
i'm so tired of saying sorry when i've done nothing wrong.
i'm tired of taking the blame to end a conflict when in reality i'm the one hurt and you should be the one saying sorry.

so world...... #sorrynotsorry for being TOO nice.




(ps. up the the 3rd paragraph where i'm talking about being mean. there are only like 2 people in this world that make me want to say those things, so i really i am not a mean person, and i don't hate the world. i just really..... i really can't stand those certain people. just to clarify.)

14 comments:

  1. "I'm so tired of saying sorry when I've done nothing wrong."
    I know the feeling. Great line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to comment on your blog but you have that verification doodad and my phone wasn't working... I was going to say this: "It's artificial but it makes me happy" I feel like this could be interpreted so many ways. Like in love, or friends, etc. This made me think about what makes me happy. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Your p.s. makes you sound too nice again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "STOP!!! i'm so sick of everyone saying i'm TOO nice, i'm TOO good, i'm TOO kind, i'm TOO sweet." Hell yes.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i'm so tired of saying sorry when i've done noting wrong."

    I HATE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I should probably clarify that. I love the line because it is so true, but I hate saying sorry when I've done nothing wrong. So what I'm saying is that I agree with you.

      Delete
    2. Hahahah!! thanks for the clarification! i knew what you meant but, thank you! haha

      Delete
  5. Inner hatred is a mix of things you summed it up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PREACH SISTAH. Also, not quite sure why you thought I was graduated...haha I'm a senior :) Wish I was already graduated.

    I love the rant-y-ness of this post. I love ranting lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! my bad!! i'm so sorry! nelson had your blog under "other writers" so i just assumed. or maybe it wasn't and i just thought it was under that. anyways. i'm sorry. so glad that you are a senior!!

      Delete
    2. no need to be sorry miss zurflu, i am under other writers. it's cause i'm not in the class, but i am a lone peak student. also, your blog just makes me happy. i would say it's my favorite. you're just fab.

      Delete