Sunday, March 23, 2014

miss you

i miss you.

i miss the way you say my name. i miss your smile. i miss the nickname you gave me. i miss the way you crinkle your eyes when you laugh at my jokes. i miss your hugs. i miss your disney sweatshirt. i miss your wool socks. i miss your electric blanket. i miss your leather couch. i miss your dog. i miss your mom. i miss playing our drawing game. i miss hangman. i miss sledding. i miss our car. i miss the treehouse. i miss that hot chocolate you got me. i miss the bag of marshmallows you poured into my cup. i miss your texts. i miss singing with you. i miss dancing with you. i miss your jj games. i miss your kitchen. i miss your hugs......did i already say that? well it's true.... i've never said anything more true in my life. as silly as it sounds i miss your shoutouts on twitter. i miss our talks. i miss when you said i love you. i miss when you called me sis.


i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment