Sunday, March 16, 2014

Don't want

I don't want to write about death. I don't want to do homework. I don't want to change up my blog. I don't want to do interviews. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to hang out. I don't want to text her back. I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be sick. I don't want to be seen. I don't want to go to Morp anymore. I don't want to lie in bed. I don't want to go outside. I don't want to look at twitter and see you post. I don't want to look at snapchat and see the parties that I wasn't invited to. I don't want to look in the mirror. I just want to be with you. And I want you to know how much I don't want to say that. 

I don't want to want you.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (i deleted my first comment because i was definitely afraid of someone reading it and being offended haha)

    you're golden, Zurflu. keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete