Sunday, February 16, 2014

love.

i want to be in love.

scratch that.

i want someone to love me. 

cuz i have been in love, i think i am in love.... but no one loves me like that.

"we are just friends. she just needs me right now and there are some things going on in her life that you just don't understand."

really?

wow. ok. just friends... no one is "just friends" with their first love, first girlfriend, first ex, first broken heart....

and B- how do you know that there are things in my life right now that i can't talk to anyone about cuz they don't understand.... oh wait you DON'T KNOW. cuz you don't have time to know.

you DON'T KNOW... that i need you right now too.








*sigh*





i don't know... .... maybe i'm wrong.....all that i know is that.....




i need someone to love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment