Monday, February 3, 2014

denied

i was denied. but my best friend since 2nd grad was accepted. our plan was to start off our lives together off in hawaii at school.

i'm happy for her. honestly, i am. i can only imagine what an incredible time she will have.

i just wish i could go with her. but it will all be ok. it just want' meant to be i guess.

when i was telling you about the situation you said "suz. i wish i could help :/"

you've said that a lot lately... but i don't think you realize that you can help.

i read this quote today... "respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule, but love people who never look at their schedule when you need them."

no. you can't help the fact that i wasn't accepted. and no. you can't help that she was.

but you can still help.

you can come surprise me at my home.

you could come with ice cream or flowers.

you could come with a sketch pad and a pen so that we can play our favorite game that can last for hours.

you could come play blink and scrabble with me... and let me win.

you could come watch a movie with me and cuddle me in your strong arms... because i've never been cuddled.

you could come take me away to your tree house that you made, where we could just sit and talk... and maybe while we are talking you could play with my hair.

sorry. maybe i'm getting carried away.

you could come just as you are and that would be enough.

i do appreciate the thought though.

"i wish i could  help"

but truth is.......
.................you can.

in fact. you might just be the only one that can.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I feel you.

    "You might just be the only one that can."

    ReplyDelete