Saturday, February 1, 2014

h u m a n

i am human.

i'm human because i can feel,
i have emotions,
i can hurt.

i am not a robot... 

although i feel like it sometimes.


i go into auto sometimes. like when i'm getting ready for the day, driving home from school, walking to my classes, getting ready for bed.

i need to recharge like a robot sometimes. i charge my battery by sleeping. i love sleep.  i can forget everything. it all goes away.

but i hate waking up. because then all the emotions, memories, problems, etc. come back like a flood.

like the hoover dam of my life and all my thoughts had just been broken and the water is powerful as it is rushing through,

and i just want to go back to bed.

don't wake me up chris brown. don't do it.

but do, because i am human. i don't want to miss out on happiness, on love, on friendships, on life.

so i guess you can wake me up, chris.

wake me up, because i. am. human.

2 comments:

  1. "i can forget everything. it all goes away.
    but i hate waking up."

    #sotrue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me hooked Suzi! Can't stop reading through all your posts!

    ReplyDelete