Wednesday, January 22, 2014

intro...

hello.

how are you?

*walking away*

good, how are you?

*walking farther away*

*slightly turns head *

good.


that is how it goes down at LP. Well anywhere really. i suppose that's not really an introduction though, more of a greeting. a salutation if you will. let me try again.

hi.

hi.

i'm suzie zurflu, what's your name?

i'm _______.

*handshake*

well hello_______! it is nice to meet you. 


i think that is an introduction goes. so hello _____. this is my blog. i don't really know what i'm doing. i don't write poetry. i don't have a journal. (lies. i do. but i only write in it when there is a major event in my life, which frankly doesn't happen that often). i'm not very creative. ironic huh? i'm in creative writing... and i don't fit into either of those categories. creative, or a writer...

anyways...

hello and welcome. 


7 comments:

  1. I really liked your intro because it was unique. Nice job of doing something that nobody else has done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne Bailey Rae! i can tell that we are going to be friends ;)

      Delete
  2. I like your attitude in this. I think everyone is a writer, because there's no definition of a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i agree with you, there are a lot of different ways to define "good."

      Delete
  3. I hate the hallways at Lone Peak probably more than anyone rationally should because of that stupid "hi" "hello" thing.
    Anyways I liked your intro much more than that salutation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, you're definitely creative! Awesome intro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It surprised me how true the very beginning is. I always get bothered by the "how are you" question to an unreasonable degree. Authentic intro.

    ReplyDelete